I love waiting to talk to you all day, and finally hearing from you once…and it only be two words. I love feeling so lonely, restless, uneasy, and disappointed. Totally happy with this. I’m just hurting. That’s all.
Just spent $8 on a pair of knee highs…I feel so guilty and lame, but there were only 3 left in stock on the only website that sells them anymore. Once they’re sold out there’s no more. I’ve wanted them for so long…4 years exactly. But $8, ugh. THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR MY LUNCH TOMORROW ~.~ I’ll never have a reason to wear them either, but they’re so cute. I’m so conflicted.
Height:/ Weight:/ Eye Color:/ Natural Hair Color:/ Current Hair Color (if different):/ Measurements:/ Cup Size:/ Favorite Self Feature:/ Other People's Favorite Feature on You:/ Least Favorite Self Feature:/ Other People's Least Favorite Feature on You:/ What you Look for In a Significant Other:. Answer away!
- height: 5’5
- natural/current hair color: light brown
- measurements: 36 chest, 26 waist, 36 hips
- cup size: forever changing
- favorite feature(self): eyes
- favotire feature(others): eyes
- least favorite feature(self): sensitive skin
- least favorite feature(others): short nails
- What I look for in a significant other: reliability, commitment, responsibility, COMMON SENSE, humor, affection, maturity, love of animals, sentiment, and truthfulness.
What are your blood counts ?
Off hand, I don’t recall the specific numbers. To me they seems random since I’m not sure what they’d be normally. But they said that my rbc, wbc, and platelets were low. I had routine bloodwork every 3-6months, and a few months before my 20th bday is when they noticed a change in my cbc. I’ve always been anemic, but then my rbc count dropped more. Wbc count started to drop along with my platelet count. I never considered the symptoms as a big deal, until I had days where I was so fatigued to even get out of bed for several days. I started getting sick more frequently too. I find it weird, I don’t want to accept it. (Sorry for this being long, kinda ranted here.)
I want a healthy, strong body.
Not one that’s sickly and falling apart.